"I would rate Dr. Glowaki as an "A-triple plus" He is a visionary leader like a Martin Luther King. He keeps doctors sitting electrically at the edge of their seat and fully engaged in his knowledge of giving talks. He is insightful, passionate and is now sharing secrets as to why his practice is growing like a rabbit farm on a hormone diet!?"
Mark Victor Hansen
"Brad is genuine, full of wisdom and simply sharing his proven frontline knowledge. This all-star creates new patients at record numbers for all types of doctors, with many different techniques."
I attended Dr. Glow's New Patient Maven seminar and came back on FIRE! I realized there is no shortage of new patients, I just needed the right tools to go get them. It was packed with "Golden Nuggets" that I can immediately use. It's a MUST DO to take your practice to the next level!
The New Patient Maven
teaches practice growth techniques to chiropractors. Dr. Brad Glowaki, D.C. is 'The Maven' and is currently in a high-volume practice. He is not a coach, or a part of a Management group, but has frequently been a guest speaker on many occasions for those groups. He has also been a keynote speaker at many State Associations and simply shares methodologies and techniques to communicate the message of chiropractic's benefits to the masses.
Some of his teachings are available in an On-Line format
, others in live seminar formats
. Perhaps his most impactful gift to the profession to date, however, is the Corporate Skeleton Key
. A product in which he shows other Doctors how set up more venues, marketing events and places to speak and share the chiropractic story. In addition to that he has enlisted the help active professionals in particular fields that will get you in, on behalf of their phone calls, endorsements and emails.
Among other awards these are some of the recent achievements Dr. Glowaki has been noted for:
- 2012 Parker Seminars "Chiropractor of the Year"
- Among 12,000 California Chiropractors he was chosen as Doctor of the year in 2008 by the CCA
- 2010 CLA International Ambassador of the Year award for chiropractic with his Global seminars outside of the U.S. and Canada
- A Parker Seminar Speaker for 2011 and through 2012
- Guest speaker at The Masters Circle Super-Conference
- Annual Speaker at the California Jam
- State Association Speaker for: California, Ohio, Washington, Illinois, Michigan, Idaho, New York, and the Country of Finland